Beverly Kinnibrugh and her team use your data to provide and improve this website. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of this website or from this website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- We may use the services of various third-party service providers/data processors in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
This website collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve this website for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using this website, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Your Personal Data may be used to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email sent or by contacting Beverly directly.
This website may also collect information on how it is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of this website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
See the cookies policy for more info
Use of Data
Beverly Kinnibrugh and her team use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain this website
- To notify you about changes to this website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that she can improve this website
- To monitor the usage of this website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which she offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
BeverlyKinnibrugh.com will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of this website or is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Beverly Kinnibrugh may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Beverly Kinnibrugh may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Beverly Kinnibrugh or her team
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this website
- To protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Beverly Kinnibrugh and her team strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
BeverlyKinnibrugh.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
BeverlyKinnibrugh.com may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate this website (“Service Providers”), to provide this service on her behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist her in analyzing how this website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
This website may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
Beverly Kinnibrugh has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
Beverly Kinnibrugh does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact Beverly. If Beverly becomes aware that she has collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, she will take steps to remove that information from her servers.
If you have any questions, please click here to contact Beverly.
Thank you in advance for your support!
Click here to read my websites terms of service.